DIY Concrete Bluetooth speaker
Build this Concrete Bluetooth speaker, a perfect project for desk setup. This is also a fun project to do with the kids, get creative, and build something.
This video is sponsored by https://www.rockler.com/
Get the plans here: https://gumroad.com/diycreators
• (1) – Small sheet of melamine
• (1) – Rockler stereo Speakers kit https://bit.ly/2SDnrRx
• (1) – Small piece of 1/4in plywood
• (2) – 2’ PVC Pipe cap https://homedepot.sjv.io/ZkAAX
• (1) – (2in long) PVC pipe Schedule 40
• (1) – Small piece of walnut lumber
• (1) – Rapid set cement all(fast setting cement) Note this is optional can use other cement https://homedepot.sjv.io/Qv7VY
• (1) – Flow control https://homedepot.sjv.io/knqqL
• (-) – Styrofoam (3/4in took from shipping package)
• (-) – Aluminum or duct tape
• (-) – Silicone (black) https://homedepot.sjv.io/gzEdA
• (1) – Krazy glue for wood (fast DRY) https://amzn.to/30NVgns
• (1) – Wire mesh
• (1) – Hot glue
• (1) JB Weld (bonder for the wood and cement) https://homedepot.sjv.io/6aN43
********** Support my work **********
My Woodworking Plans: https://gumroad.com/diycreators
Help me make more Video: https://www.patreon.com/diycreators
YouTube: Subscribe & “RING the Bell”: http://bit.ly/1PtWJEd
7 Charming Balcony Gardens Ideas
Among the most amazing ideas regarding gardening is, perhaps, balcony gardening. The idea has come in handy to most people who, in the past, found it hard to garden for lack of enough space. Most of them stay in apartments or condos.
How to Achieve a Smooth Cabinet Painted Finish
If you follow the steps outline in this article you will achieve a beautiful painted cabinets. Be sure to remove your hardware, clean your cabinets, fill any imperfections, and sand your cabinets using the recommended grit in this article. Your cabinets will look better than the other do it yourself tacklers. You can also choose to hire a company to do the painting of your cabinets, because the prep is where most contractors are charging the most to prep. You can save yourself a lot of money by prepping your cabinets yourself and let a professional finish the painting side of your cabinets.
How to Clean Your Cabinets for a Long Lasting Paint Finish
After you have cleaned your cabinets 3 times, and thoroughly removed grease and the cleaning solutions, you are ready for the next step to paint your kitchen cabinets. Clean cabinets will give you the best chance at making sure your hard work isn’t comprised by grease and oil which would cause paint failures down the road.
Top 10 Tips for Inground Pool Opening
You should always call a professional to perform opening procedures, but just in case you’re a handy DIY’er, here are some tips on inground pool opening. Even though it’s winter, we feel it’s never too early to look ahead towards spring and summer to consider how you will best open your pool!
Basic Demo Tools Needed to Start Your Projects Inside or Outside
Demolition can be a fun DIY project, but only with the right tools. We’re sharing our TOP TEN demo tools with you today on the DIY article.
Thank you for watching this DIY Concrete Bluetooth speaker video.